Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Happy Halloween & One Obnoxious Costume!!!


Well, we hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. Here's how ours went...................


So I wasn't going to dress Braddock up for Halloween this year. (Sad, I know.) I just didn't spot any great costumes that I wanted to spend money on and my brain has not been very creative for the last while to come up with anything. Then, my friend called me yesterday morning and told me she had a little giraffe costume for B-Rock to wear. I couldn't resist. It's so ugly, but pretty hilarious at the same time.
I was amused at how it made his face look. His cheeks were pretty much bulging out of it.

Our first stop for the night: Auntie Jenna's house for chile and sugar cookies that were so beautifully frosted by Jenna, Liesel, and Nancy. Great job, guys. I wish I had a picture of them cookies.


Auntie Lyssa loves the camera. I wish Braddock was just as amused. He can only stand about 10 pictures and then he's through!


Next stop: Grandma & Grandpa Partridge's. This is Braddock with his little cousin Brielle who looked freakin adorable in her
skunk costume. B-Rock was all pooed out by this point.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

BossyMommy said...

Hey, don't take this as an insult, but you look like me (younger and skinnier). When I first pulled up your blog and saw the pic with you and B-Rock (?), that was my first thought. But I digress. Let me just say that we Walker women are freaking insane! As soon as Halloween's over, the Christmas blogging mania begins! Also, I was kinda bummed that you posted something new, cuz now I'm no longer at the top of your blog anymore. Gonna go pout...

BossyMommy said...

oops...
forgot to add how stinking cute B looks in his costume! It's perfect! I think he's THE cutest giraffe I've ever laid eyes on. And I've seen A LOT of giraffes in my day.

Hills said...

Love the new nickname for Braddock. Go B-Rock! :) He looks so stinkin cute! I absolutely love the little one all dressed up and they are always animals still not sure what thats about but it sure is cute! Jace was a chicken, ashlyn was a zebra, and raeleigh was a monkey, haha LOVE IT!

Jenna said...

I love your playlist, love the blog look, and LOVED B-Rock's costume. His cheeks poking out were so funny! I'm working on your header tonight. Just wanted to say I love you and am glad you guys came last night.

Michelle Bebe said...

cute header, cute braddock, cute you! pregnancy looks great on you!