Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jace!!


I know I'm a day early with this post, but I usually NEVER have time to post on Saturdays, so I thought I would get ahead of myself. Tomorrow is going to be a spectacular day because it's my sister's birthday!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! I just wanted her to know how much I love her and miss her!! She has always been such a great friend to me and a perfect example of an awesome mother. I'm pretty sure she is annoyed with how many times I have begged her to move up here or come and visit, but I only do it because she is greatly missed by all her sisters here in Utah. We all love you tons and hope you have a fun day!!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jenna said...

hey im joining the club and making our blog private! can i have the email you login with to invite you!!!!

The Epps Fam said...

jennabalenna-
I can't give it to you on your blog cuz you've already made it private, so hopefully you look at my comments and see this one.
My email is jimbethepps@comcast.net

Thanks!

Hills said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACEY!!!! Don't move to Utah, just don't do it! haha jk yopu would love it with all your sisters for sure!

BossyMommy said...

Thank you Bethany (and Cara)! You made me cry, Bethany. Thanks a LOT!!

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday Jacey! If you see this! I tried calling, I sent a card, I tried emailing, and now I think this is officially my last option. I hope your day has been great. And I second Bethy - get your bum up here!

BossyMommy said...

In response to the above: Uh, sadly, my bum could very well be in Utah with the rest of me still in AZ. So I could probably accomodate that request in a literal sense, if the bum is all you really want to come up there.

Jenna said...

I am retarded, I just saw this post AND I forgot to post on my own blog on the same subject. I think I am losing my mind... Happy Birthday Jacey! from your lame sister in Springville.

BossyMommy said...

Hey, your old sister is seriously hot. Has anyone ever told you that?