Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Updates SCHMUPdates


CAMO anyone???? Seriously, before Braddock was even born, I think I received at least 10 different outfits/blankets/hats that were camouflage print. You know you're an Epps when half of your child's wardrobe is camo. Good thing he looks unbelievably cute in it!!
On Saturday, it was 30 degrees and snowing, so I got Braddock all fancied up in this sweet jacket.
I want one. Why doesn't anyone buy me some camo???? White trash, I know.


HERE'S AN EXTREMELY SAD STORY FOR YOU........................
So yesterday for FHE, our family decided to play a little game of Tug-o-War. Well, it was more of just Braddock and Jim playing and me taking the pictures. Braddock thinks it is really funny to clench his blankie with his teeth and have dad do the same on the other side. They are both quite competitive about it which makes mommy laugh really hard. So we were all laughing and having a good time. Later, I grabbed the blanket and teasingly hit Jim with it (like you would if you were having a pillow fight), so Jim teasingly hit me back. Everytime Jim hit me with it, I would laugh and scream in a happy kind of way. After a few seconds of my loudness, we heard Braddock say "Da-Da". He had a huge frown on his face and then he started trembling really bad. It looked like he was having a seizure!!! He fell to the floor and started screaming because he was so frightened. Jim and I felt TERRIBLE. I hurried and grabbed Braddock to try to comfort him. The three of us all hugged each other for about 5 minutes until Braddock stopped shaking and crying. It was incredibly SAD!!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

BossyMommy said...

You traumatized that poor little boy! Guess you two won't be beating each other in front of him anymore. And, uh, what's a SCHMUPdate?

Jenna said...

Oooh, that is so sad! He definitely knows who his mommy is and it's so sweet for him to be so protective of you. I think that camo jacket is really cute. If you want some for yourself, come on over and pick some out from OUR wardrobe of camo.

Michelle Bebe said...

awww...cute camo! and sad story...nash does the same type a thing when bry and i tease. he totally cries and gets so sad. pouty lip and all. i feel for ya. can't a wife beat her hubby???!!! jokes!

Anonymous said...

Hello Bethany. Heather Gordon here formally known as Heather Williams. Kitty VanHaren told me about Tyler's and your blogs. I love them. I'm so glad that i got to see pictures of your cute family. You guys still look just the same. Me and Brett have gained a lot of marriage weight so we look a little different. That's crazy that you are pregnant again. Where does the time go. I am actually pregnant now to with a little girl. We are so excited as well. She is due sometime in jan. Speaking of which I need to get your mom's new address from you.
Until I get my own blog you can email me at heather.gordon@apollogrp.edu

Take care of yourself and tell Jim I said hello.

Adam and Samantha said...

Ohhhhh, how sad!! That's so sweet that he was worried about you! Poor kid, I'm sure he will recover. I just have to say, that little boy has the cutest ears ever! I love them!!!

Alyssa said...

awww, I love that little boy! When can we all hang out again? Lunch on Sunday between conference sessions?

The Greer Family said...

Parker does that too. If Brad is tickling me or something Parker will start screaming. What can I say, he loves his mama!

I enjoyed your finga smashing story :)

Stephanie