Thursday, November 8, 2007

Loving the Fall Season!!

Can I just say that I love the fall weather here in Utah?! It is so nice to go outside and breathe in the fresh crisp air. I couldn't help but take some pictures of Braddock playing in the leaves. Now that he's walking, he's having a hay-day outside! After an hour of playing in the front yard, we finally came back in, so I could lay my pregnant self down for a bit. Braddock looked at me as if he was saying, "Not again, mom!" I'm sure he is sick of the fact that I am always spending so much time with my new best friend.....the leather couch. However, he managed to find another source of entertainment - the laundry basket. He was lovin it! I had to take pictures of him in it. Isn't my kid cute? I'm not biased.

2 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

what a sweetie! he totally looks like jimbo!

BossyMommy said...

Fall weather! (what's that?) We can't get out of the 80's here. My girls are still wearing shorts and flip-flops to school every day. SICK!!! Braddock, as always, is a super cutie.