Monday, March 3, 2008

Oh my word.....

.....trying to take a picture of Braddock and Emmalee together has probably been one of the most difficult tasks to take on. Let me show you some pictures to better explain just how difficult it really is.

Example #1: And this is only the beginning.
Example #2: I think Emmalee's face explains it all.
Example #3: Notice Braddock's hand is all blurry??? That's because it's moving at the speed of lightning toward her soft spot.
This is the only somewhat decent picture I was able to take. You can't even see Em's face. Ridiculous, I tell you.
Good thing this kid is cute, or I'd have to beat him!



8 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

how far apart are they again??? i am just waiting for this day! how are you adjusting to BF and having 2 babies!!!?

Jill Rosenhan said...

I will have to say that you and Jim make some good lookin kids! Seriously.. blonde hair and blue eyes! That's to die for! Are you adjusting to two munchkins now?? Hope your having fun!

Unknown said...

They are both adorable! She is so little! I miss ya guys-love ya

the straz fam said...

Your kids are so cute!!! We are actually going to be in Utah in July so we will definitly have to get together!

Jenna said...

Well I just love those kids, they are both so stinkin' cute. Thanks for letting me watch Emmalee yesterday. Y'all come over anytime, you hear?

a harper girl said...

I know how hard it can be to get my one year old to take pics, let alone two of them. I think we need to hook up Braddock and Lexi when they get older, hes such a doll!!

Hills said...

Precious I tell ya! I can't believe your a mommy of 2!

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

So cute! I love the comments that go with your pictures. You crack me up!