Thursday, March 27, 2008

Guess who has a birthday today????

Cara does!
Happy Birthday, girlfriend!
For those of you who don't know my dearest friend Cara, let me just tell ya........she's pretty much amazing! We first met each other our sophomore year in high school and have been best buds ever since.
Let me tell you what makes Cara so great:
She listened to me talk about my missionary (now my husband) all of the time. Seriously, ALL OF THE TIME.
We both were in dance company together and we would have SO MUCH FUN choreographing dances. If only I had the dance on video that we did to the song "Pure Energy" by Information Society. You'd be incredibly jealous.
She stayed the night at my house the night before my wedding so I would have someone to cry with and laugh with. Good times.
I could tell her pretty much anything....like how I peed my pants on my 18th birthday (long story). She made fun of me for it, but then........well I won't tell you the rest.
She does a great impersonation of Zoolander and Kipp from Napoleon Dynamite.
She's got some gorgeous hair! She'll grow it way long and then cut it all off to give to Locks of Love. How nice is that?! Whoever has her hair, probably looks like Barbie now.
And one more thing.....
we took some amazing pictures together in high school. Just look below.
I don't even want to give a description on this picture.
Here we are at student council camp. Okay, so some of you may be thinking, "I thought Mormons didn't drink????". Unfortunately, we weren't. We're just insane.
I can't believe I convinced myself to post this picture.

Wow, look at those cheerleaders. Isn't that pose totally original? I think so.
Happy Birthday, Cara! We love you!

Hopefully we're still friends!

4 comments:

Hills said...

HAHAHAHA! Wow good times we had that is for sure! Thanks for the birthday tribute! Love ya girl!

Cait and Ben said...

Ok sorry to intrude buuuuut I think I took that picture at Stuco camp! I remember sleeping on that bed with like 6 other girls - along the width of the bed!! Correct me if I am wrong....

Nice pictures from Higley.. ah good times!

Kristi Smith said...

Is it your birthday, BLB??? If it is, why doesn't JITTJ have a nice birthday blog entry for you like she does for your other sisters???

Happy Birthday!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Bethany! Happy Belated Birfday! I need to send ya something so please send me your address! And Happy Birfday to Cara! haha. I can always remeber your guys birthday cause they are a day apart! I am sorry I haven't talked to ya in a while. I am a bad friend. But love ya girl.