Friday, August 31, 2007

Other Random Things

On Tuesday, Braddock and I decided to take a trip over to Auntie Jenna's Crib in Springville.
Braddock was overjoyed to get out of our house and play with all the cool toys that Jack and Henry have. I think his favorite thing to play with was Henry's bald head. Braddock has never encountered a human being without hair, and so he was constantly trying to "rub" it. He wasn't very gentle and poor Henry would blink everytime Braddock would reach for it.
Next, we tried out the sweet Bumbo chair that Jack and Henry have. He got bored with it quite fast, but I hurried and took some pics of him in it.He barely fits!
Later that night, Jenna and I attempted to take a picture of all three of them. I think this was the best one we got. Jack lost his balance and Henry was probably wishing he was where Jack was to avoid another "head rub" from Braddock.
This picture was taken on Grandma and Grandpa Partridges Farm. I took a picture of Braddock and Jim in the bucket of the tractor. I was really stupid to have encouraged them to stand in there because I had no idea what was going to happen next. Look below to see.....
Ahhhhhhhhhh!! I panicked while Braddock laughed and smiled the whole ride up! Don't worry....Jim was in there with him. He's just crouched down. I think I'm going to have a heart attack by the time I'm 25 though. When Braddock and Jim came back down, Braddock started crying because he wanted back up! What am I going to do with that kid?!

2 comments:

BossyMommy said...

Great picture of him in the bucket. Scared the poop out of me! I thought you'd finally lost your mind.

Michelle Bebe said...

that would have scared me too bad. i would have been screaming, "bryan alyn mcclure get your ace down here right now!!!!".

but hey at least it is a cute picture and at least he loved it!