Monday, August 6, 2007

Five Things I've been Wanting to Eat this Week

Before you look at the following, please understand that this pregnancy has done some CRAZY things to me!! Lately, I cry all the time for no apparent reason, I sleep like I'm hibernating, pee like a racehorse, and crave very specific foods. Just look below!
Yum! Nectarines!! Even if they can't stay in my system, I forgive them. They'll always be tasty!
Pizza. Not just any kind. It has to be Canadian Bacon and Pineapple. Lately, I have been wanting to go to Lil' Pizazz in Queen Creek, AZ and get some of theirs. Too bad they went out of business. That has to be some of the saddest news I have ever heard.

No, I don't crave poop. This is dirt. And yes, it looks tempting.



Everytime I put a load in the dishwasher, I start to get hungry. The smell of this stuff makes me want to eat the whole box.


Last but not least.... cardboard. Is it normal to want to eat like a GOAT when you're pregnant?? Please tell me I'm not losing my mind!! Some of you will probably take me off of your link list after viewing this post. Hopefully, I'm back to normal in a few weeks! :)






3 comments:

Jenna said...

HILARIOUS! Sister, I miss you! The first few items on your list were pretty normal, but it just got weirder as it went on. Cardboard? Let's be for real here. Have you taken a bite of cardboard? or dirt? I'll admit, sniffing cleaning products whilst pregnant really helped my nausea. You are still weird, though.

dani said...

LOL this is so funny! Im a little nervous to be pregnant now! And I wont take you off my links, promise. :) When are you due?

BossyMommy said...

Try this: make a canadian bacon/pineapple pizza, using cardboard as the crust, a little mud for sauce, then sprinkle on the Cascade in lieu of parmesan. Sorry, I just don't even know how to respond to this post. SCREW SEA BANDS!!!