Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dancin' Fools

Sorry, but this is really funny. Jenna, I'm sorry you are a man. I shouldn't have made your outfit so tight because it's pretty revealing.

http://www.ican.ie/campaigns/universalmusic/dancesisterdance/myvid/index.php?v=3be473ab25ad6

Here is another one with my nieces, Hallie & Livvi. I don't know why this makes me laugh so hard.

http://www.ican.ie/campaigns/universalmusic/dancesisterdance/myvid/index.php?v=2c4a084625b41

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.........JIM AND I ARE GETTING ARE GROOVE ON, BABY!

http://www.ican.ie/campaigns/universalmusic/dancesisterdance/myvid/index.php?v=b93cb7eb25d5e

6 comments:

Jenna said...

AAAAAHHH! My favorite part is when I come around the corner. Your hair KILLS me! Your person is such a wabbly dancer, it's hilarious. Hallie's and Livvi's is funny, too. Man, they are going to get a KICK out of that. I am probably going to watch it 50 more times today...

Jenna said...

Ok, I don't know how many times I've watched that video already, but I laugh the same every time! And my outfit ith dithguthting!

dani said...

LOL. This is HILARIOUS! I've watched it like 5 times! I am now putting me and my hubby's faces on and I will laugh some more.

Hill said...

BAH HAHAHAHAHA! Wow that was hilarious! I don't think it was a good idea to watch that dancing at work cause I laughed out loud! HAHA! Now Jenna......does she have a secret that she's a man?! I'll just say...tight enough outfit? hahaha

BossyMommy said...

I'll just say that you've improved a great deal upon the "I crave poop and cardboard" post. Well done. Hal & Liv will love it. They haven't seen it yet CUZ THEY'RE STILL AT SCHOOL!!! HA!!!!!!!!

Hill said...

couldn't take the dark side much longer I see :) I changed our blog up a bit too, i get bored with the same thing on mine. So do you still have a baby pat in you or have you found out the sex of it yet? Hope to hear from you soon!