Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Three Things

Three Things I am Afraid Of:
1. Murderers
2. Rapists
3. Molesters
Three Things That Make Me Laugh:
1. Braddock
2. Geico Commercials (especially the caveman at the airport)
3. The cute little black kid on Baby Macdonald who break dances
Three Things I Love:
1. My Boys
2. Feeling Sore After Working Out
3. Being outside in Utah when it's sunny and 70 degrees
4. Making Love (Jim requested I put this :) )
Three Things I Hate:
1. Lettuce
2. MY unfinished house
3. People who are two-faced
Three Things I don't Understand:
1. Why my blog always makes gaps in between the posts.
(thanks jenna for fixing them)
2. People who work, so they can pay for their kids to go todaycare. ??????????
3. Grownups who are still stuck in high school.
Three Things on My Counter:
1. Banana Bread
2. Special K Cereal
3. Apple Spice Febreze Spray
Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1. Typing
2. Watching 2 News @ 5
3. Getting ready to go to a recipe party
Three Things I want to do before I die:
1. Serve a mission with Jim
2. Run a marathon
3. Know all of my grandkids
Three Things I Can do:
1. Play the Piano
2. Carry a bucket of bricks up my stairs (the joys of remodeling)
3. Beat Jim at a game of pool
Three Things I Can't do:
1. Paint Walls
( i know, i know....... it should be easy, but i can't do it)
2. Run on a treadmill - I hate it. There's no destination!
3. Mow the lawn - I think I use this more as an excuse :)
Three Things I'd Like to Learn:
1. How to do Indexing for my Anscestors
2. How to Paint Walls the Right Way
3. Sign Language
Three of My Favorite Foods:
1. Great Grains Cereal with Ice Cold Skim Milk
2. Carrabbas' Pollo Rosa Maria
3. Corn on the Cob
Three Shows I Watched as a Kid:
1. Saved by the Bell
2. Bob Ross (my mom made me right before naptime)
3. Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood
Three Things I Want In the Next Five Years:
1. My house to be completely done
2. A baby girl
3. A vacation to Hawaii
*Note: If you have a blog and you just read my "3 Things", feel obligated to put "3 Things" about you on your
site. It's a blast!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hey! You pingered it out! Looks good, that's a sweet picture of a flower. And the song is awesome, too. Love you and your little fam!