Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Other Mother

Isnt She Glorious??!! A couple of weeks ago, our stupid electric dryer
died, so we were going to use another dryer that we had that was gas.
We didn't have gas hooked up in the laundry room, so Jim said he would
go and buy the parts for it. Well the day he went to pick up the parts was
also our anniversary. Instead of just buying the parts, he also bought me
a new stainless steel stackable washer and dryer. Besides Jim, Braddock,
the gospel, and all of my other family and friends, this is one of the best
things that has ever happened to me! I call her the Other Mother because
she not only washes and dries my clothes, but she also steams them and
makes sure they're wrinkle free and ready to go!! The dryer takes up to 15
towels per load and has them hot and ready within 30 minutes. When you
turn her on, she lights up and makes this sweet "hello" sound. I know, like any
of you care about my washer and dryer. Oh well, she deserves a spot on the blog. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hill said...

Girl if I ever got an amazing millenial washer and drier like taht I would for sure make room on the blog to show it off. She's...beautiful!

Michelle Bebe said...

OOOO AAAAAAAA

i am green with jealousy!