Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Three Men and the Little Lady

Can you say PATHETIC? I asked them to smile and this is what they give me.
It looks like something that would be on the front of a punk rock cd or something.
Oh well, I love em still. Anyway, if you didn't know already, my little brother
Jerry and his cool friend Derrek moved up here for the summer. My husband
recently started a business known as Epps Restoration, LLC - basically it entails
restoring sites that have been damaged by flood or fire. To make a long story short,
Jim hired on the boys for the summer. They have been AWESOME so far. I'm going
to be bummed out when they leave (even though they stink up my bathroom, raid
my fridge, and smell funny). I guess I shouldn't dwell on them leaving already.
Afterall, they just got here 2 days ago!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: