Saturday, May 19, 2007

10 Reasons Why Hallie & Livvi Should Be In Utah

A couple of weeks ago my sister Jenna called me and told me that Hallie
and Livvi might be coming up to Utah for about a month to visit their aunties
and uncles. I've been looking forward to it since then and was bummed out
when I found out my sister Jacey (Hallie & Livvi's mom) changed her mind.
So, I thought there could be a possible tiny chance that Jacey might reconsider
if I took a lot of time out of my busy stressful day to make a blog for them.
I've made 10 Good Reasons why Hallie & Livvi should be in Utah.

Reason #1: They would have a free ride up. Even though they would have to
share a seatbelt, it wouldn't be too bad. The truck is a lot wider than
my SUV, so they wouldn't be too crammed. Plus, they would have
Jerry, Derek, and Braddock for entertainment. Jim and I can be fun
too sometimes.
Reason #2: They need to get to know their cousins. They haven't even met
Big H and Little J yet. Braddock, Jack, and Henry need to be more
than just people in a photo to them. (that was kind of cheesy what I
said but oh well)
Reason #3: Lafonda and Buckley need friends.
Reason #4: Jim just told me that he'll make sure he buys them gummy bears
morning, noon, and night (and for midnight snacks).
Reason #5: There is so many cool places for them to go and see. Jenna wants
to start walking over to Bridal Veil Falls. There's a trail you walk up
and you get a great view of the falls. There is always kids playing up
there. It's sweet! I went yesterday.
Reason #6: Have you ever seen Alyssa with her nieces and nephews? (obviously
you have) Anyway, she's in love! She gives the boys way too much
attention. She'll be the same way with the girls.
Reason #7: We have a bunch of chickens and rabbits in our backyard. I never
hang out with them. Someone needs to.
Reason #8: Jacey will have two less kids at her house which means a little more time
to catch up on whatever she needs to.
Reason #9: They'll have a month long out-of-town vacation. I've never even had that.
Lucky.
Reason #10: Last, but not least, Jenna, Phil, Alyssa, Jerry, Derek, and I would have
a fantastic time with them.
So there's your 10 reasons. I have like 300 more to put down, but that would take up my whole
blog. If any of you feel the same way I feel, please make a comment. If you don't feel the same
way, please keep your opinions to yourself. Thanks!! Hope you change your mind, Jace!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I AGREE! I AGREE! Oh man, Bethany. I was laughing so hard at those. Thanks for putting in a good word for them being up here. Make sure Jacey checks out your blog!

BossyMommy said...

You are insane. I agree with all those reasons. It should be noted that I did NOT change my mind. It's a matter of $$, dear. And sharing a seatbelt? Can you say Child Protective Services?

Love ya for the effort...
Jace