Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I think I Just Might Buy.

Lately, I have been spending some time on Etsy looking for some much needed baby items. You would think that after having two children I would be very prepared for our up-coming little one, but I'm not. Plus, I don't care how many children you've had - It is always fun to shop for baby (and for yourself).
So right now on my list of purchases is a diaper bag - one that does not actually look too diaper-baggish and can function as a purse too because I really hate carrying 50 things on my shoulder.
I found this little beauty.

And oh, how I love it! And the best part is that it is only $25!
Maybe you think it is hideous or that it has the 1980's written all over it, but I think it's adorable!
Next on my list is a diaper clutch. I didn't even know these existed until I spotted one on my sister's blog.
What an ideal item to have! It has always bothered me in the past to pull out crinkled-up diapers that look like they were once used, but they actually weren't. They were just stuffed at the bottom of the diaper bag where all of the cracker crumbs stuck to them.
Now the diapers and wipes can be contained in a cute, safe little place!
That's what I'm talkin' about.


What are your favorite baby items? I'd love to know!

4 comments:

the straz fam said...

Ummm...yeah I think I need that diaper bag too!! Soooo cute!!

-The Bergen Family- said...

yeah that diaper clutch is a GREAT idea! Wow! :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

okay that bag is adorable! thanks for sharing :)

Sarah Robbins said...

I have a diaper clutch like that, but it also has a pocket for wipes and a fold out changing pad. LOVE it!