Before our latest bundle of joy arrived, I was convinced that raising three children would be quite simple. (I guess you can call me an idiot).
I was so wrong!
I've definitely got my work cut out for me and then some!
I thought I would post some pictures of the little ones throughout the last couple of months while I share with you some of the things that I have learned about being a mother of three.
1. Eating out is awesome.
2. Heading out to the post office (which is like .25 miles away from my house) is kind of a big deal.
3. Getting ready for the day is overrated.
4. Wearing tennis shoes anywhere and everywhere I go is a must.
5. The grocery store is a dreaded place to be with three kids. Especially when your oldest trips on the cart and then mommy runs him over with it.
5. My house never looks clean until 9 PM .
6. Taking pictures of all three of them at once is a joke.
7. A 32 oz Diet Dr Pepper from Conoco can rid you of all of your troubles.
8. Children know they can get away with anything when mommy is nursing.
9. It is super hard to lose weight.
10. Having my kids dressed and ready for the day before 10 o'clock is rare.
11. The laundry somehow has multiplied itself by like 100.
12. Locking your kids outside isn't such a bad thing anymore. In fact, I kind of like it.
13. Prayers are more important than ever.
14. The love in our home is overflowing.
Despite the challenge that I am faced with daily, I sure am grateful for the joy these little ones bring to our home!
To those of you who are considering having a third, I hope I didn't scare you - it really is so much fun!