Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yep, You Know It!

Jim doesn't like Christmas to start before Thanksgiving, but I thought I'd surprise him anyway.
Ta Da!!!!!
Ummmmmm......but let me just say that it's sorta hard decorating when you have two kids. I yelled a lot, and sometimes.........I threw things.
But anyhow, I bought some new ornaments for my tree at Tai Pan a.k.a The Greatest Store Known to Mankind. It's true. I decided to try out some new colors, so I bought a buttload of red, brown, and blue ornaments all for 30 bucks!! I'm awesome. Still though, there is no star. I haven't found THE ONE.

Also, aren't my stockings F-U-N?! My mom made them and is currently doing Emma's. Mine was made like 10 years ago - reason being it looks a little 1998-ish. I picked out the fabric for it because it had angels on it and I thought I was pretty angelic.
I heart it still.

Also, I bought these totally rad stocking holders. Home Depot is the BOMB DOT COM.


On to other things.........is Braddock like not the biggest stud ever?! We watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (the cartoon version OR the better version) the other day and he has been hooked ever since.
ANYWAY, i love how he is resting his cheek on his hand like he's in Kindergarten or something.
Awwwww.

Also, everytime Little Cindy Loo Who came on, he would say, "Mama, Emma! Mama, it's Emma!"
Uhhhh seriously............ (Look at picture below to see why).
"Why, Santy Claus? Why? Why are you taking our Christmas tree.....why?"
Anyway....I'll be updating again soon. Yeah, I know what you are thinking. You're thinking, "Yeah, I don't believe you."
Well.....you're all wrong!
so stay tuned.

8 comments:

Heather said...

I love the christmas decor. Your house is way cute. I still really need your email address so I can send you my mass email.

hopefully you get this before you leave for az.

my email address is
heather.c.gordon@gmail.com

Alyssa said...

Umm...in that picture Emma really does look STRANGELY a lot like Cindy Loo Hoo, who was no more than two....she's so cute!!! And your house looks beautiful - I think we need to take another trip to Tai Pan together!!!

Hills said...

Bethany I love reading your posts, crack me up everytime. Emma sure is the custest little Whoo I've ever seen! Yeah for decorating early for Christmas! We put up our tree last night, eets fantastic! Time to bring out baby Jesus! Hope that's not too sacreligious...:)

Marilee said...

I don't believe in putting the Christmas things out until December 1st. Although, your home is very cute and festive and it makes me antsy (how are you going to keep your little ones out of the tree?) WONDERFUL YW NIGHT!!!!!!!!! I love ya!

Jill Rosenhan said...

I dont think you realize how INCREDIBLY jealous I am that you live so close to TAI PAN!!! I would love to be you! I wish I had time this past week to stop and shop, but I'm in there for atleast 5 hours! So please go buy pretty things for me since I cant!! :)
The tree looks amazing! The babies are too cute!!! I can't wait to see you next week at Rosas!! :D

Kristi Smith said...

HA! I thought about starting early too because I hate going to so much work only to have to take it down in a couple of weeks!

Cute decor.

Emma is adorable, definitely can see the connection.

the straz fam said...

I just heard you guys are going to be in AZ for Thanksgiving - I'm so sad!!! Of course the time we are in Utah you guys have to leave!
Don't forget you are still welcome to come visit us out in Cali anytime!

Oh and I love your Christmas decorations too!

Natalie said...

Love your tree! It looks so pretty! And come on...those stockings are darling!!