Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lots to boast.....I mean POST about.....

So I've been completely pathetic when it comes to blogging. One thing that TOTALLY drives me crazy is when I click on someone's blog and the same post is showing for 4 weeks straight. Come on people! Don't you know I look at your blog everyday? Then I remember that it's been about four weeks since I've updated....oops. So here ya go!

These are my precious babies all in brown. I love them OH SO MUCH!
One thing that I haven't had to worry about, is Braddock trying to hurt her. He's so gentle with her and very protective of his little sister. Everytime he sees her, he puts his hand to his chest and says, "Oh."
Isn't he precious? I told him we couldn't go OUTSIDE, a word that Jim and I have to spell now when we are around him.
This is his reaction when I say NO to going outside. Sad. Okay, I'm not that bad of a bad mom. We usually spend two hours outside on average everyday. Onto happier things......look at her! Isn't she beautiful?! Thanks, Cara for the headband. :)Emmalee is so alert and very responsive. She loves to smile and coo and kick her legs. The only problem I am having is trying to get a picture of her smiling. Everytime I hold up the camera, she just stares at it in awe. Hmmmmm.......what should I do about that?
Here's a little smile. This was after church on Mothers Day.
Pretty blue eyes.
Saturday night, I gave Emmalee a bath which she ABSOLUTELY LOVES. She talks and kicks so much, water gets EVERYWHERE. I had to get some pictures of her in her duckie towel afterwards. But once again, she won't even QUACK a smile.
Sorry, that was stupid, but I had to say it.


Also, Jim and I finally finished the dining room and kitchen. I should have posted BEFORE and AFTER pictures, but I only have the AFTERS.
We painted all of the exterior doors black which makes a total difference! I love it. Something that I'm not really in love with though, is the picture and center piece. Jim bought them at Kirklands home store a year ago to go in our dining room, but I think I want something that looks a little more Pottery Barnish. Any suggestions?
Here's our new kitchen. We put in stainless steel appliances and new countertops.
And THIS is my new tile floor! Love it!
And THIS is my car that I wrecked on Saturday. I was taking the back roads from Spanish Fork to Payson and came across a sharp turn. Don't ask me how I can be so incredibly stupid. I think it just comes natural. I didn't see the person at the stop sign and somehow managed to hit her car. The day before I was bragging to Jim that I've never been pulled over or been in an accident that was my fault.
I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on.




8 comments:

Jenna said...

thats how i am! i have never been in an accident or pulled over period... but i know im just jinxing myself. i am so glad you guys are making your house cute and your kids are already so gorgeous!

Jill Rosenhan said...

I keep thinking that to myself.. never been pulled over.. I can go a little faster. One of these days I'm so going to get caught! Spanish Fork streets are no fun; the turns are weird in some places. Cute house and adorable kids! I really need to come for a visit! It's been too long!

Michelle Bebe said...

love your kitchen and dining room!

too bad about your car! that stinks...at least you and your family are okay right???

i love bath pics...they just look so cute and innocent!

Kristi Smith said...

Love that kitchen and dining room. Gorgeous! And the tile floor.

Sorry about your car, glad you weren't hurt.

Cute photos! I bet I could get her to smile. I can make really goofy faces . . . babies love me ;)

Kristen said...

That is too funny! Well the accident isn't really funny but just the fact that you got jinxed...it happened to me too :) Your house and kids are so adorable! I love the black accents. Well I finally posted about Conrad's call thanks for getting on me about that lol, i'm a slow poke sometimes :)

BossyMommy said...

Bethany your house looks gorgeous! I love it! And I remember the "befores," so I can vouch for the difference. Sorry about your little accident. We all have them sooner or later. Be glad yours was a little one!!

Natalie said...

Bethany- Hey it's your cousin Natalie. I finally joined the blogging world last week. So come visit us at anthonyandnatalie.blogspot.com! Your family is darling and I love your dining room. The table, centerpiece,and the painting is gorgious! Way to go! Keep in touch-Nat

Nathan & Cherish said...

Oh my goodness your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it! They are both so cute! I love it! And I hope you are okay from the accident! That is a crappy feeling! I've never caused an accident, but I've been in minor one's! And I LOVE your cute house!