Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy 3 Years, Honey!

If you couldn't figure it out by reading the title, Jim and I have been married three years today! I don't understand where time has gone! I remember waiting for him while he was on his mission and it seemed like the longest two years of my life. Why does it go by so fast once you get married???!! Anyhow, I just wanted to let the whole world know that I love my Jimmy.
I had to scan this picture in (this is why it looks non-digital)
As an early anniversary present, my husband got me one of these! Yea!!! Now I can go jogging and hopefully lose my prego weight.
He also got me a new Ipod Shuffle. It's so cute and tiny. If you run or do high-impact workouts, I highly recommend it. It clips right to your shirt and you forget it's there because it's so
light-weight. I also like to take it with me when I grocery shop :)

Now this is old news, but here's another reason why I love my husband soooooooo much. For my birthday, he gave me the best gift ever! He treated me and my sisters to a trip to the spa which included: an hour massage, a pedicure, and a manicure. Then we all went out to lunch afterwards. It was so nice to be able to get away from the kids for a little bit and have some girl time. Thanks, hun! Not to get cheesy, but I just want Jim to know that I love him so much. He's such a hard worker, a great dad, and a phenomenal husband! I think it's funny that so many people believe marriage gets more and more dull as the years go on. For me, I think it gets better and better everyday. It's such a blessing to know I have my husband and family FOREVER! Happy Anniversary, Babe.

8 comments:

a harper girl said...

Hey, that would be great to hear from Jared, I can't believe hes serving right in my town! My e-mail is amberhair4u@yahoo.com. Oh, and happy anniversary!

Kristi Smith said...

You have only been married 3 years. Nuff said.

lol . . . Just kidding. We are going on 14 years in Sept.. Together 17 years . . . that just seems crazy.

Happy Anniversary! That was nice of your hubby.

Jill Rosenhan said...

Happy Anniversary! I honestly can say it feels like you have been married forever already! I can't believe it's only been 3 years! Probably cause you have been together for so long! What a sweet hubby you have! Tell him hi for me! I need to stop by your house next time I'm in Utah!

Hills said...

Happy Anniversary! Honestly where has time gone, I feel like it was last week we were scrapbooking the boys' mission and catching the house on fire listening to Karen Carpenter! Ha ha good times though! I am so happy for you and your growing family! I feel so bad we weren't able to spend more time with you guys last week, but I'm just glad we were able to stop by! Oh don't you worry, your birthday post is soon to come, I just have to scan the pictures so watch out now! :) Love ya!

BossyMommy said...

I like this post. Though I must say I feel pangs of jealousy when I see 3 of the 4 Walker sisters getting spa treatments together. Where oh where is the 4th? OK, you can cancel the caterer. Pity party's over. Love you both, and Happy Anniversary. Did you say what you gave him, or did I miss that part?

Breck and Nan said...

Looks like you scored some awesome gifts! I really like your jogging stroller.

Michelle Bebe said...

happy anniversary! what a wonderful 3 years it has been! you have such a great little family!

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

What a spoiled girl! I am jealous. One anniversary, Todd gave me a box of Hot Tamales.