Tuesday, January 29, 2008

You know you're jealous of my booty-licious bod.

Yes, I know this picture is quite pathetic considering that all you get a glimpse of is my rear and my belly. This is because the camera was in the hands of my husband. I just gave Braddock a bath and Jim decided to take a few shots. The very few that he got with my face in it aren't so glamorous, so this is all you get, people. This is the belly picture at 36 weeks. I went to the doc yesterday and I'm 2 cm dilated. He said he would strip my membranes next Monday to see if that would help me go into labor. SCARY! Oh, and if you don't know what "stripping membranes" means, ask your mom because I don't want to explain it :)
I'm having mixed feelings about all of this because I am still not living at home. My husband was too busy to lay the tile in our house, so he hired another person to come and do it. The guy completely screwed it up, so we had to rip the whole floor up and now we are back where we started. We are having another company come and lay it the end of this week, so I most likely won't be home for another week. I guess the baby we'll come whenever she's ready, so I'll just keep a smile on my face and try to make the best of everything.
Hope everyone is doing good!

6 comments:

Jill Rosenhan said...

Oh my gosh! I love the belly! I can't believe your about to have another one! I bet she is going to be adorable!

the straz fam said...

Wow, it seems like your pregnancy is going by so fast! Before you know it she will be here. Hopefully we will be able to come out sometime to visist and meet her. Love you guys!

Hills said...

Love the cute prego belly! I can't wait to see your little girl! Better take your lap top to the hospital so you can add her pictures asap :) jk. Hope all is going well and guess what....Katie Hill is going to be a missionary waiter just like us!

Michelle Bebe said...

i wish that picture was of me. no really.
1) your booty is so small and cute. mine is GINORMOUS.
2) you are almost done! i feel like this pregnancy is gonna last forever already considering how full my hands are with this little bugger.
Isn't 37 weeks a little early to strip the membranes? my doc won't do it till the week you are due or AFTER.
SIGH.
we have so far to go.

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

You look like you are ready to pop girl! I am so excited for you. Girls are so much fun to dress up and accessorize.

BossyMommy said...

You're gonna LOOOOVE having a girl to buy clothes for! (Jim's going to HAAAAATE it, but you're gonna love it). And whatever about your belly--I wish I looked that good when I'm NOT pregnant. At least you have a baby in yours. Also, happy shower day. Hope you have a good turnout and wish I could be there. love you!