Monday, January 14, 2008

I've been a little behind with blogging because........

My house looks like this!!!
This is our one and only working shower/bath in our house right now and yet, it's not working.
This is the livingroom that my husband remodeled for me and this is what it looks like now.
The reason my house looks like a meth lab is because my husband is putting in new tile floors. He had to take out all of my kitchen and bathroom cabinets, so everything that was in the cupboards is what you NOW see in my bathtub and livingroom. Oh, and did I mention I have a baby coming next month?! Oh well. All I can do is laugh and be optimistic!!
Here's a picture of my floor being ripped out.
Glorious. Because my house is in a state of utter desitruction, we are currently staying with my in-laws in Spanish Fork. Thanks mom and dad for your hospitality! Also, a big shout out goes to my sweet hubbie who worked so hard Saturday (also his BIRTHDAY) on our home. I know he is wanting to get this done as fast as possible for me and the kiddies. I love you, honey and hope you had a somewhat good 24th birthday!
This was after church yesterday. We had a little party for him at his parents.
I heart them.
Anyhow, I may not be posting for a while because......well.......do I really have to explain?! Hope everyone is having a good time with life and that you all have houses to live in of your own. Jerks. :)

8 comments:

BossyMommy said...

oh, alright! Jeez, your house is a mess! (o: And just so everyone knows, I'm the reason she's calling us all jerks. I got after her for not updating her blog. Won't make THAT mistake again. Pregnant + remodeling = cranky.

Michelle Bebe said...

well just think you won't have to clean for a while???? good luck jim!

Jenna said...

Whoa, do you need to come over here and hang out with me? I'll make you lu-unch! I have to go to Roberts and Costco tomorrow, I'll call you. I can't believe how much progress you're making on your house!

a harper girl said...

You poor thing you! But just look at the bright side, your house is gonna be way cute and done!

Hills said...

Go Jim-man for beautifying the home. It's going to be amazing and I can't wait to see more of it!

Jill Rosenhan said...

Man that's some intense remodeling especially so close to having another little one! Jim is so good at that! The fireplace looks great and I cant wait to see it all finished! Hope you all are doing great!

Unknown said...

I love that picture of your boys! And your house does look like a meth lab but it would be so beautiful!

Brent and Brooke said...

Bethany! You are so cute, and your family is adorable. How lucky are you to have such a handy husband, thats exciting that you are remodeling. I love the fireplace that you remodeled. I didn't even know you were having another baby, crazy. Congrats!