Friday, September 7, 2007

Is There Anything Better in Life than........

FAMILY?
I would have to say NO. I'm so grateful for my hubbie, Jim and our sweet little boy, Braddock. They mean the world to me. Even though having a family means having more responsibilities, I wouldn't change it for anything! I love them to death! I took some more pics (shocker) that I couldn't resist showing!
CAN THIS FACE BE ANY CUTER??? I love those chubby cheeks and bright blue eyes.
Braddock has the sweetest ears. They are so small, but totally stick out! I don't know where he got them from, but I love them!
Last night, Jim and Braddock snoozed it out on the couch together! Braddock rarely falls asleep unless he is in his crib, so I had to take a picture of this. So precious.
I think this kid knows what a camera is.
Last Saturday, Jim's cousin Jamie and her dang cute little family came to visit us all the way from Cali! It was so nice to see them as we rarely ever get to. Their little boy, Jaxson is a crack-up and Braddock thinks he is the coolest thing ever. They had a lot of fun playing in Grandma Nelson's backyard together - Here's a picture of us moms and the babes.






4 comments:

{Frances} said...

those pictures are too cute!!!

Jenna said...

Excuse me! Monica you no call me in long time! I love Braddock and his little photogenic face. Let's get together this week, now that I'm no longer on death's door with illness. We can talk all about that little girl baby shower I'm going to throw for you...

BossyMommy said...

Braddock is so cute! And you look great, pregnant lady! You have a gorgeous family.

BossyMommy said...

I must add...
Your fetus is seriously creepy looking! I hope she gets cuter in the next 167 days!

(o:

LYMI

Jace