Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Jenna Holmes - This post is dedicated to you.

Some of you may read this and think that I seriously need to get a life. But I just had to let my sister know that I am done with the whole background thing. No more polkadots, flowers, or bright annoying colors - I'm done changing my background. I have come to the conclusion that black is a fantastic background to stick with (thank you Cara and Jenna). Your blogs have been an inspiration to me (wipe a tear) even though it took me a while to figure that out.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Well this looks good. I'm glad you stepped over to the DARK side, bwah ha ha! I liked the other one, too. Isn't that picture of Phil's Bumbo head hilarious? I was laughing so hard as I took the picture. Seriously, it reminds me of something dad would have done.

Alyssa said...

so this has nothing to do with your blog but what do you want from london? clothes? jewelry? a bag? london shirt? sweatshirt? mug? just let me know PLEASE

Jenna said...

i love your solution i hope that someday i can settle from the blog background insanity! haha oh yeah and i just thought this..... we are cousins! crazy huh!

Hill said...

AWE! I made an impact in your life! Haha! Jenna's right! You made it to the dark side and there is no going back! (now jenna's laugh) haha. Girl i miss like crazy! How's being PG so far?