Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Braddock & His New Hair!!



I look so stinkin' cute with my new haircut. (Disregard the random piece in the back.)

Well, it finally happened! Braddock got a real haircut. Jim got out theclippers and buzzed away! It was great! I was worried at first thatBraddock would freak out at the noise of it, but we just put some cerealon his high chair and he chowed down. I'm sure if I was cutting his hair,it would be a different story. Jim, on the other hand, is pretty heroic inBraddock's eyes. Speaking of which, the morning of Fathers Day, Braddockwas sleeping in between Jim and I because we were in St. George ata condo and we didn't have a crib. Anyway, he woke up, hit Jim on the head,and said "Da-Da". What a perfect day to hear those first words! I'm kind of jealous.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: