Here is a picture of our family with Santa.
Reasons I love this photo include the following:
(From Left to Right)
1. There is an antler bulging out of Braddock's head.
2. My face looks like it was stung by a bee.
3. Dawson has no sense of direction when the person taking the picture says, "Everyone look at the camera!"
4. Santa is cute.
5. Emma is sporting her awkward face because she knows everyone is looking at her.
6. Jim appears to be 3 times the size of Santa. And he's kneeling down.
And on a more serious note, our family read some great scriptures last night that tie in with this wonderful season....
"Lift up your head and be of good cheer; for behold the time is at hand, and on this night shall the sign be given, and on the morrow come I into the world, to show unto the world that I will fulfill all that which I have caused to be spoken by the mouth of my holy prophets."
3 Nephi 1:13
As overwhelming and chaotic as Christmas sometimes feels, we all have reason to lift our heads up and be of good cheer because Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer.
Merry Christmas, everyone!