Thursday, February 17, 2011

What have we got here?

A couple of Sundays ago, when I was finishing getting ready for church, I walked into my bathroom to find this nonsense going on.

Total concentration....
(I don't think she even noticed my presence there or the fact that I was flashing pictures like crazy).
Finishing up.

Wow! Seriously?!
My little 3 year old cannot already be wanting to be into all of this stuff!
When we got in the car and headed for church, Jim looked at her and said, "Emma, your eyes look really pretty. What did you do to them?" He had been at meetings all morning and did not know that she had in fact done her own makeup.
Ridiculous.
I don't think I know what I am up against with this little diva.



2 comments:

Marilee said...

She just wants to be as pretty as her mother you know! What a darling! I had so much fun with her in nursery a couple of weeks ago.

Sarah said...

She is such a doll. She just wants to be just like her beautiful mommy!