Monday, January 11, 2010

Dear Anonymous Comment People,

I am tired of your rude and hurtful remarks. I made this blog to record my family's experiences AND as a personal outlet for me when I want to do something besides laundry, cooking, feeding kids, refereeing kids, running errands, or doing homework. I did not make this blog so that I could click on my comments and see that some anonymous person (YOU) had written that my blog is boring or other hurtful things. Right now, I am tempted to shut down the whole blog altogether and find another outlet, but I probably won't because that would mean NO MORE BLOGGING! I can't even imagine how sad I would be if I had to stop something I love doing.......even if I don't do it as much as I used to. Anyhow, thanks to whoever you people are for making me feel downright awful about myself and my blogging. An additional thanks goes to all of my blogging friends who can leave a comment without being anonymous! Way to go! I truly appreciate your comments and I love reading your blogs!

Yours truly,

Bethany

12 comments:

Whitopher said...

People are just rude aren't they?! Well, I love your blog. Your kids are adorable, and I love to see what you have done to your house. Keep Blogging!

Kristi Smith said...

Girly, you keep on blogging! Someone must be jealous of pretty little you and your precious little family!

Amber said...

Don't let someone who is jealous make you stop blogging, I love seeing your cute little family's updates and you are not boring!! You are a great mom and wife!! It's a really great way to share your life with people that care, for those that don't stop reading your blog!!

-The Bergen Family- said...

sorry I've been kind of blog stalking you, but its because I think your blog is so cute! And your fam too!

Margo said...

So sorry to hear that some people are so mean. I love reading your blog so I can see those beautiful babies grow. You are a great person. Keep up the blogging. :o)

Jenna said...

All it took for me was one weirdo to leave a weirdo comment and I went private! There are sad people out there who hate themselves and don't have anything better to do than try to bring others down with them! Your blog is not boring, it's the complete opposite. I love reading it! Just go private, PLEASE don't stop blogging!

Hirsche Family said...

Bethany- I didn't even realize you had a blog until I read your facebook status. I love your blog! Don't stop blogging because of weirdos. I had that happen and I just switched my settings to block anonymous comments and to have all comments approved by me first. It has worked great for me since I don't really want to go private. Anyway, keep blogging about your great family!

Marilee said...

My other bloggin' buddy had the same experience with anonymous comments. Don't give up! You could go private, but that's no fun! Love ya!

Donna said...

That really stinks..I think people like that, just aren't happy and want others to be just as unhappy as they are...why don't they try and think of something nice to do, no excuse to ever be mean!!!!
Keep on blogging, I would miss your posts!
Love you,
Auntie Donna

The Magpie Bunch said...

Dear Bethany-
You tell e what for!! Some people just don't know how to mind their own damn business!!! (we even have a few like that in my family(no names mentioned) Any way - don't you let them determine what you will or will not do-I love your blog!
Love- Aunt Gail

HEATH RETREAT said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! IT'S HOW I GET IDEA'S FOR MY OWN. AND IDEA'S OF WHAT TO DO FOR MY OWN KIDS. I WISH WE COULD GET SOMEONE TO TAKE CUTE PICTURES OF MY LITTLE FAMILY. I LOVE THE SETTINGS YOU CHOSE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CHRISTMAS AND NOW THAT IT IS OVER I AM IN THE NEED TO TAKE A FAMILY ROAD TRIP- DANG, IF ONLY I HAD SOME EXTRA MONEY WE WOULD TAKE OFF TOMORROW! WE ARE SPUR OF THE MOMENT FAMILY ALL THE WAY! WELL, LOVE YA AND KEEP UP THE GOOD IDEAS, WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE READING YOUR BLOG TO GIVE IT UP!

heather said...

You don't know me, I'm just blog hopping tonight.

But there is a way to block all anonymous comments if you go to your settings.

Just an idea for you.