Thursday, October 2, 2008

Two.

Braddock turned TWO almost TWO weeks ago. Once again, I'm slacking, but since I consider this my way of journaling, it's a must that I pay tribute to my little boy.
Braddock, we love you so much and are so grateful as your parents to have the privilege of watching you grow and learn new things everyday.
We love your big blue eyes, your sweet kisses, and even your stubborness (sometimes).
Thanks for coming to our home and bringing with you a whole lot of silliness, happiness, and love!
We love you.


8 comments:

Lynnie said...

I love how the picture matches your blog decor. Bethany, I just wanted to thank you for your positive outlook on motherhood. It comes across that you love your kids and I think that is rare among some in your position. So thanks for appreciating what you have!!! Happy birthday to the big boy who I haven't seen in a year!

Lynnie said...

Sorry, I didn't mean that it is rare for mothers to love their children. It just seems that a lot of moms who get to have kids right away spend a lot of time focusing on what they are "missing." It's nice to hear from someone who isn't spending all of her time looking backwards.

Marilee said...

What a cute little guy!! He really is a great son.

Jenna said...

cute little man. he is going to love showing his baby pics to his future wife she will be so impressed at what a cute little stud he was :)

Alyssa said...

Those pictures are DARLING. I love that kid. And I agree with Lynn - you're doing a great job.

The Mickelsens said...

I love the pictures you take of your kids. They look so good! I was wondering if you use some type of program to edit them. I want one for Christmas and it seems like you do really neat stuff with your photos. Let me know. Can't wait to se eyou at Thanksgiving time!

Michelle Bebe said...

how darling!

happy b-day braddock!

Kristi Smith said...

Hee-hee . . . I was going to tell Lynnie that "I love my kid too!!!" until I read her second comment!

Happy Belated Birthday Braddock!