Friday, August 29, 2008

Just So You Know..........


Em is 6 months old!! Well she has been for around 3 weeks now, but since her mom tends to forget to blog, we're just barely informing you of her half birthday. She's now sitting up which is the cutest thing ever because she is just so little. She's also letting the whole world know that she yells and jibber-jabbers. She can make really obnoxious cat noises.....No, she doesn't say "meow". You know when you hear cats outside at night fighting or mating (I know, gross)??? Well those are the noises that come out of her mouth.
Em also loves to watch her big brother. She laughs out loud when Braddock runs crazy around the house or does naughty things which really makes me nervous to think that those types of things amuse her. I'm nervous for when the time comes that they are able to really start playing together. Oh well. I won't think about that today, I'll think about it tomorrow.
Anyway, Em is also scooting all over the place. She is my on-the-go child! Rarely does she cry unless she's super hungry or tired, but other than that I'm pretty sure the song "What a Wonderful World" is always going through her head.
She's our little ray of sunshine and we're sure lucky to have her!



Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh, GET HER OVER HERE! I want to eat her up, she is so darling! Maybe I can babysit for you sometime soon? Or maybe I can make a header for you because I've been wanting to for a while now...

Cute background. Cute bebe. Wanna make some cute Christmas crafts???

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, Beth. I've been needing to see my sweet little grandbabies -- I need, I need. She is so beautiful. Can't wait to see all of you in a few months. Love, Mom

the straz fam said...

I can't believe she is 6 months already! Time is flying by...I feel like before I know it our little baby will be here too! Thanks for starting back up with blogging - I like knowing what you guys are up to since we don't get to see you very often : ) Take care and tell Jim we said Hi too!

Kristen said...

oh my gosh she is so cute!! i love her bright colored eyes, they are gorgeous!! sounds like you guys are doing great!!

Unknown said...

SHe is so cute! And I like her lil' headband. Hey and we just moved to Colorado and its like 5 hours away from UTAH! We need to come visit you soon.

Hills said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She is adorable! I caught my 2 yr. old nephew trying on my red shoes that are exact yours...target eh? Love the target! I do have to say I have not yet tried the shoes out with shocks and some sweeeeats (nacho:) You do look saucy, I shoulda thought about that outfit before! haha Miss ya!

The Lowes said...

I'm a blog stalker and I'm trying to figure it if your husband is the Jim Epps I know. Is his father's name Jim? Does he have a sister name Tiffany? And a stepmother named Robyn? If so Wow! It has been a long time, I grew up in the old Gilbert 9th ward, I used to be Leah Bowles. Jim was my younger Bros buddy. If this is the right Epps family tell him I said Hello. If not you have a beautiful family anyway and a very fun blog.

Brittany said...

How sweet! I hope my baby is as cute and good as Emmalee!

Kristi Smith said...

She is soooo cute! Just like her mommy.

Cute photos below too.

I want to know what recipes of PW's have you made??? I love MM's fav sandwich, and the pico de gallo, I wasn't crazy for the apple dumplings though. Tell me what is good!!!

Kristi Smith said...

Still waiting for what recipes you've used. ;) I fixed her Chicken Spaghetti the other day and liked it, tasted similar to my Chicken Tortilla Bake but I liked hers better.

dandnblack said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! She is so cute. It's crazy how fast they grow. We need to get together again, We miss you guys. Take care!

The Mickelsens said...

Tell Jim that my husband keeps teasing me that we are going to call him Jimmy....I just love James to much so we are keeping the name pure. Hopefully he'll be as cute and good as your little kiddos. Now that we live a little closer here in Vegas we hope to be able to make it up to Utah more. I would love to see you all. Have you heard that we are having Thanksgiving at Grandmas. I don't know if you guys are coming too, but I hope so! Then you'll get to see both mine and Jami's newbies!

Marilee said...

LOVE the new template!! What a cute blog you have!

Nathan & Cherish said...

Oh my gosh! She is just the cutest thing that I have ever seen! I hope that my kids are just as cute as yours!

Michelle Bebe said...

she is such a beautiful baby. her eyes are breath taking!

obviously the female version: she looks just like braddock!